Real Estate Boards
New Business and IT Strategies. Two of Canada's large realty boards, serving thousands of brokers and agents, along with millions of consumers.
- Major risks around data quality, aggregation of data and cost of data acquisition.
- Determining the right strategy and technology for small commercial real estate brokers to compete against large brokers with proprietary technologies.
- Consulting services with SMEs who could assess workflows, data sources, tools, processes and technologies to develop new strategies and operating models.
- Higher level of competitiveness.
- Greater barriers to new entrants.
- Lower operating costs.
Other Case Studies
IT Strategies, Systems Integration, Software Development and Applications Support.
Canada’s leading after market auto repairs and servicing companies.
Cost of IT staff and turnover rate required a new approach to software development and applications support.read more +
One of Canada’s leading International Baccalaureate Schools for K-12 students.
A new 3-Year strategic plan for the school required technology alignment.
Dramatic changes in the digital learning space accelerated by the pandemic.
Many emerging opportunities to implement new Edtech.read more +