Prominent Tourism/Travel Companies
IT Strategies, Systems Integration, Software Development and Applications Support. Three of Canada's largest travel and tourism companies.
- New technologies required to vertically integrate the online search, shop and purchase activities for travel consumers.
- Highly distributed content management systems to allow thousands of travel industry suppliers to update their tourism content in an aggregated database.
- Expensive costs to provide in-house applications support.
- Provided industry and technical SMEs who could research and validate the data sources, tools, processes and technologies to implement the business strategies defined by these clients.
- Designed and built the software to manage operational aspects of their business.
- Defined requirements and selected the new online marketing platform.
- Established cost effective managed services for applications support and hosting.
- Higher level of functionality for consumers that automated their path to purchase.
- Greater productivity around 'back-end' operations.
- Lower operating costs.
Other Case Studies
IT Strategies, Systems Integration, Software Development and Applications Support.
Canada’s leading after market auto repairs and servicing companies.
Cost of IT staff and turnover rate required a new approach to software development and applications support.read more +
One of Canada’s leading International Baccalaureate Schools for K-12 students.
A new 3-Year strategic plan for the school required technology alignment.
Dramatic changes in the digital learning space accelerated by the pandemic.
Many emerging opportunities to implement new Edtech.read more +