After Market Auto Repair Services
IT Strategies, Systems Integration, Software Development and Applications Support. Canada's leading after market auto servicing companies.
- Cost of IT development staff and turnover rate required a new approach to software development and applications support.
- A wide array of software that wasn't integrated.
- Many legacy applications required reengineering to be cloud ready.
- Legacy infrastructure.
- A new IT strategy required to support business diversification.
- Outsourcing application maintenance and development to an offshore IT partner.
- Cost effective managed services for applications support.
- Re-engineered applications to be cloud ready.
- A broad-based strategy that would re-position the company around value-add services to consumers.
- All solutions secure by design practicing best practice around internal governance and third-party risk management.
- Private / Public cloud migration of applications and infrastructure to enable business flexibility for future services and integration.
- Reduced cyber risk and increased business flexibility.
- Empowered business to implement new auto services.
- Lower operating costs.
Other Case Studies
One of Canada’s leading International Baccalaureate Schools for K-12 students.
A new 3-Year strategic plan for the school required technology alignment.
Dramatic changes in the digital learning space accelerated by the pandemic.
Many emerging opportunities to implement new Edtech.read more +