After Market Auto Repair Services
IT Strategies, Systems Integration, Software Development and Applications Support. Canada's leading after market auto servicing companies.
- Cost of IT development staff and turnover rate required a new approach to software development and applications support.
- A wide array of software that wasn't integrated.
- Many legacy applications required reengineering to be cloud ready.
- Legacy infrastructure.
- A new IT strategy required to support business diversification.
- Outsourcing application maintenance and development to an offshore IT partner.
- Cost effective managed services for applications support.
- Re-engineered applications to be cloud ready.
- A broad-based strategy that would re-position the company around value-add services to consumers.
- All solutions secure by design practicing best practice around internal governance and third-party risk management.
- Private / Public cloud migration of applications and infrastructure to enable business flexibility for future services and integration.
- Reduced cyber risk and increased business flexibility.
- Empowered business to implement new auto services.
- Lower operating costs.
Other Case Studies
Major Canadian Airport
New IT Strategies and Programs around risk management, data center consolidation.
One of the Canada’s large airports, serving tens of millions of travelers annually.
Major risks around high availability, business continuity and disaster recovery.read more +
Real Estate Boards
New Business and IT Strategies.
Two of Canada’s large realty boards, serving thousands of brokers and agents, along with millions of consumers.
Major risks around data quality, aggregation of data and cost of data acquisition.read more +
Prominent Tourism/Travel Companies
Prominent Tourism/Travel Companies.
Three of Canada’s largest travel and tourism companies.
New technologies required to vertically integrate the online search, shop and purchase activities for travel consumers.read more +
K-12 Private School
One of Canada’s leading International Baccalaureate Schools for K-12 students.
A new 3-Year strategic plan for the school required technology alignment.
Dramatic changes in the digital learning space accelerated by the pandemic.
Many emerging opportunities to implement new Edtech.read more +